2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby blacksox12 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:55 pm

sean.bonner wrote:
carebread wrote:And I almost didn't go to this show! I'm just waiting to be disappointed by the Ottawa crowd now though.
You will be disappointed if yer expecting disappointment.

After reading about past Pearl Jam shows at the CTC, the general consensus was that the crowd for the show in May was above and beyond anything expected from an Ottawa crowd.

How can that trend not continue for The Hip in their biggest Ottawa show of all time?


I was at the Pearl Jam show in May and the crowd was insane throughout the show. I believe it was a sellout or near sell-out, the crowd was loud and in to it from the first riff of Lightning Bolt to the end of Fuckin'Up. Total opposite of the standard Ottawa crowd. I expect tomorrow to be similar to the reception PJ received.
Feb 13, 1995 Sudbury, ON | Jul 21, 1995, Montreal, PQ | Mar 02, 1999, Regina, SK | Dec 07, 2000, Montreal, PQ | Jun 22, 2002, Ste. Adele,QC | Jul 11, 2002, Ottawa, ON | Oct 15, 2002, Toronto, ON | Dec 31, 2002, Hamilton, ON | Jul 10, 2004, Ottawa, ON | Oct 23, 2004, Ottawa, ON | Nov 28, 2004, Ottawa, ON | Oct 17, 2006, Toronto, ON | Feb 02, 2007, Ottawa, ON | Jul 03, 2008, Ottawa, ON | Sep 26, 2009, Ottawa, ON | Apr 14, 2015, Kingston, ON | Aug 18, 2016, Ottawa, ON
blacksox12
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 8:32 pm

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby Tthip » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:38 pm

The Buffalo News review of Hamilton.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18722&view=unread#unread

Tragically Hip's Hamilton show a poignant affair
Gord Downie and The Tragically Hip performed Tuesday at the FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton, Ont. (Harry Scull Jr./Buffalo News)
By Jeff Miers
Updated 11:52 AM August 17, 2016

HAMILTON, Ont. - It was all there, in the way they took the stage at FirstOntario Centre on Tuesday night, huddled together in the center of the sprawling space, as if confined to the environs of a tiny practice room or an intimate club. The members of the Tragically Hip were finding strength in the brotherhood that has fueled their music from the very beginning, when they’d routinely play to tiny crowds in and around their hometown of Kingston, Ont.

Now, more than ever, they’d need that strength. For as viscerally powerful and romantically poetic as Tuesday’s Hip show was, this was not just another gig.

Since the band announced recently that singer Gord Downie had been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, and that its string of Canadian dates in support of the new “Man Machine Poem” album would likely be a farewell run, the Hip’s legion of fans knew that these shows would be special.

Just how special one couldn’t have predicted, however, for Downie’s heroic performance in the face of such a monumental struggle imbued Tuesday’s show with a poignancy that mere words strain to capture.

ADVERTISEMENT


[Photo gallery: The Hip at FirstOntario Centre concert]

This was a celebration of friendship, a heartfelt thank you to the group’s community of deeply loyal fans, and a demonstration of volitional grace under immense pressure that transcended the parameters of a mere rock concert.

It was also a reminder of what a unique band the Tragically Hip has always been. The blend of sturdy, four-on-the-floor guitar-driven rock and poetic yearning that is the group’s stock in trade was in evidence from the moment the band kicked into opener “At the Hundredth Meridian.”

Guitarists Paul Langlois and Rob Baker, bassist Gord Sinclair and drummer Johnny Fay locked down the groove from the get-go, leaving Downie to strut his beautifully idiosyncratic stuff.


Gord Downie and the Tragically Hip performed Tuesday at the FirstOntario Centre. (Harry Scull Jr./Buffalo News)

You would never have known the man has been ailing, based on his performance, which blended aspects of theatricality with yearning-infused singing in a manner that the Hip cognoscente have long found impossible to resist.

Fists were raised, cups of rapidly warming beer were hoisted in a spirit of camaraderie, and for five minutes, we all ignored reality and relished the excitement that comes with realizing that the band is on fire and you’re in for a thrilling ride.

[Miers: A humble request from Buffalo to Gord Downie and the Hip]

But then came “Courage,” the first of the evening’s many songs that would be lent added poignancy by the reality of Downie’s situation, and the tears flowed throughout the packed arena. Here was the dialectic that would define the evening writ large: We found ourselves feeling triumphant and exalted by Downie’s commanding performance at one moment, and heartbroken by the realization of his suffering at the next.

And yet, of the 50-plus Tragically Hip shows I’ve seen since the early '90s, this was certainly one of the strongest and most exultant, a fact that even a quick glance at the setlist would make clear to fans not lucky enough to have been there. “Eldorado,” “Fifty Mission Cap,” a mini-set of tunes from the new album that included stellar renditions of “What Blue” and “In A World Possessed by the Human Mind,” “So Hard Done By,” “Grace, Too,” Poets,” “Fireworks,” “Gift Shop” – every one of them is a stone-cold classic, and all were played with a conviction that at times seemed to be fueled by desperation.


Paul Langlois ,left, Johnny Fay, Gord Downie, Gord Sinclair and Rob Baker of The Tragically Hip perform at the FirstOntario Centre. (Harry Scull Jr./Buffalo News)

So by any measure, this would have been a great Hip show. But when Downie kicked into one of the band's most haunting pieces, the low-key and intimate "Scared," the night became something else entirely. When he reached the song's emotional coda, and sang the line "It's been a pleasure doing business with you," the crowd erupted with a roar equal parts joy and anguish. Calling the moment a bittersweet one fails to do it justice.

Nothing like this has ever happened on such a grand scale in the world of rock music, to my knowledge. David Bowie left us an incredibly eloquent goodbye note in the form of "Blackstar," released two days prior to his succumbing to a cancer none of us knew he'd been battling.

But Downie has done what Bowie chose not to - he's essentially gone out to greet the fans who made the Tragically Hip perhaps the biggest Canadian rock band in history in order to say goodbye face to face. That he and the band managed to do this while maintaining an air of defiant celebration is simply astounding.

[Read: The Tralf to host Gord Downie tribute show on Aug. 19]

After the final encore, Downie stood on stage alone and addressed the crowd. "It was a lot of fun. That is the main idea. None of it will last much longer than the particular phone you're shooting it on. And that's OK. I'm not anti-phone or anything."

And then he paused dramatically.

"But, uh, it will be the little feelings here and there that pop up. OK?" And then he strode off the stage. This was pure poetry.

Downie's right. It will be the little feelings that pop up here and there. But right now, they don't feel so little.

CONCERT REVIEW

What: The Tragically Hip

When: Tuesday evening in the FirstOntario Centre, Hamilton, Ont.

Email: jmiers@buffnews.com
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
User avatar
Tthip
The Last Recluse
 
Posts: 6675
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 8:05 pm
Location: in a Wheatfield

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby emperor penguin » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:01 pm

That might have been the most eloquent concert review I've ever read. Summed up my feelings exactly. Thanks for sharing that, Dana.
User avatar
emperor penguin
Wheat King
Wheat King
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:21 pm

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby VioletLite » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:32 pm

emperor penguin wrote:That might have been the most eloquent concert review I've ever read. Summed up my feelings exactly. Thanks for sharing that, Dana.


Agreed. Goosebumps now just reading a damn review, for me. :shock:
All I'm hearin' is youuuuuuuu
User avatar
VioletLite
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 2:15 pm

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby srb » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Had a terrific time at last night's show.

If Hamilton turns out to be my final Hip show, I'll walk away satisfied.
User avatar
srb
Completist
Completist
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:58 am

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby Torontonian69 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Look who is a huge Hip fan and I ran into at the beer lineup... Still rocking the playoff beard too! :D

IMG_8710.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Torontonian69
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:17 am

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby The Darkest Canuck » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:32 pm

neat!
User avatar
The Darkest Canuck
Darkest One
 
Posts: 4351
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:40 pm

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby Scotty12 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:46 pm

emperor penguin wrote:Before the show, the guy beside me said he would love to hear The Lonely End of the Rink cause it's his favourite song and World Container is his favourite album. When Robby launched into that opening riff this guy was beside himself and it was absolutely incredible to witness. I found out after the show he'd come all the way from Halifax for it, so that made the World Container set even more special for me.

I didn't get too emotional at the Friday show in Toronto, but Scared brought me to tears this time around.


That is an awesome moment

And that review posted on the prior page was fantastic.

Thanks for sharing
Scotty12
Hipbase Groupie
Hipbase Groupie
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:42 am
Location: Kingston ON

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby emperor penguin » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Scotty12 wrote:
emperor penguin wrote:Before the show, the guy beside me said he would love to hear The Lonely End of the Rink cause it's his favourite song and World Container is his favourite album. When Robby launched into that opening riff this guy was beside himself and it was absolutely incredible to witness. I found out after the show he'd come all the way from Halifax for it, so that made the World Container set even more special for me.

I didn't get too emotional at the Friday show in Toronto, but Scared brought me to tears this time around.


That is an awesome moment

And that review posted on the prior page was fantastic.

Thanks for sharing


:thumb:
User avatar
emperor penguin
Wheat King
Wheat King
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:21 pm

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby mmidds » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:36 pm

Torontonian69 wrote:Look who is a huge Hip fan and I ran into at the beer lineup... Still rocking the playoff beard too! :D

IMG_8710.JPG



I can't see the picture for some reason. Who was it?
mmidds
New Maybe
New Maybe
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:53 pm

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby Corpse » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:54 pm

Wow. All i can really say. What a show. Loud crowd and a band on fire. Love they way the first 8 songs they were set up jam room style all bunched together. Before Gord left the stage for the break/1st encore it kind of hit me harder than I thought it would that this could be it.
I got a few good pix. I Haven't looked at them all yet. Got home at 1 and had to get to work at 3.

https://www.instagram.com/markr816/

thoughts...
Why, am I in Hamilton, and all I can get is American beer at the FirstOntario Centre? I can get more Canadian gold down here at games.
We were in sec228. guy behind us was past out. The entire show. ENTIRE show! He didn't drop his bowl though. Props for that.
I'm glad I was able to get tix. What else can I say.
Mark \m/
User avatar
Corpse
Hipbase Groupie
Hipbase Groupie
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:39 am

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby Srb718 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 pm

The crowd was deafening at times, especially during Grace, Too. It's probably the loudest crowed at a show I've been too.

Also, seems that the entire concert has already been uploaded to YouTube. Playlist link below, I am not the taper nor do I know them, but thanks to whomever contributed to this recording.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... bg8EzQwo9D
Srb718
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:42 am

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby Hugh23 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:38 pm

We were filled with bittersweet excitement as my wife and daughter and I traveled from Detroit to Hamilton to see what may have been our final Tragically Hip concert. We jammed to our favorite selection of Hip songs as we sped up the 401 to the 403 on our mission to rock out with The Hip and join the fans in the Hammer in showing our love for Gord Downie and all the members of The Hip. The high energy and excitement of the fans was palpable in the sold out hockey arena.

The show began with a four song set from Fully, Completely. As with all the previous concerts on this tour, the band played together in a tight semi-circle around Gord. It was a great way to show the band's unity. During the first set in which The Hip played in this formation, I noticed Gord D was singing a lot to the fans in front of "stage left". Finally, I realized the reason for this. The camera at stage left, shooting for the arena big screen, was providing some great views of Gord singing while surrounded by his friends. Gord's shimmering, metallic, leather suits are so cool! He wore three different suits throughout the night. Each suit was worn with a matching fedora and each fedora had a large peacock feather protruding from the hat band. Gord began the night in the silver suit with a white fedora and a rainbow neck band.

The next four songs were from the recent Man Machine Poem release. The band was playing so well together and Gord's singing, cadence and delivery was excellent, too! The fans were hooked and singing along. After the song, What Blue, Gord said the band always enjoyed playing in Hamilton, but one of their first times playing in a small bar there was rough. He said they played in a bar with zero fans in it!! The Hip then delivered two powerful songs back to back. Gord performed In Sarnia with such emotion. The song sounded just like it did on the album. Then The Hip had everyone rocking to Machine. The Hamilton fans responded with a loud, raucous cheer after each of these two songs. What a great response to the new material.

At this point the band left the stage for a break as the stage crew moved the band's gear into its normal concert set up using the full stage. As this was done, a nice visual and audio distraction was provided to the fans. The big screen in the arena showed a lightning storm over what I believe was Georgian Bay. As the lightning strikes hit the land and the water, the loud crackles and booms of the thunder and lightning were broadcast over the sound system. The arena and stage lights were flashing with the lightning on the screen to provide a surreal feeling. The storm passed as the screen showed a warm, orange glowing sunset and the band returned from their break.

Gord returned wearing a purple suit with a matching purple fedora. The next four songs came from World Container followed by an emotional gut wrenching set from Day for Night. I have read previous concert reviews from other shows which say the Grace, Too performance is one of the best songs of the entire evening. The Hip certainly made a powerful statement with that song on this night, also. From the opening strains of Gord Sinclair's bass, the fans were ready for one of The Hip's most well known songs. The music seemed to pump a little louder through the speakers as Gord sang the lyrics and he put himself in the moment of the song when the protagonist finds he has been cheated on. As Gord sang, " Him...Here...Now!", the camera zoomed in to reveal an emotionally pained look on Gord's face with his eyes glistening with welled up tears he held back. I can't tell you if this scene was real emotion or an act, but that is the summation of a Gord Downie performance. He sold the moment to me and I bought it! The next song played was Scared. The fans recognized the song immediately and the arena lit up with cell phone lights. The fans knew the touching lyrics to this song and we all knew it was our time to connect personally with Gord and his struggle against brain cancer. A huge cheer went up during the following lines:

Tests have shown that suspicious are hostile
Their lives need not be shortened
Truth be told, they can live a long, long while
Tickled to death by their importance

Many fans were in tears as Gord ended the song with, "I got to go, it's been a pleasure doing business with you". The moment was very touching. The band played one more song and then took another break.

The last four songs of the main set came from Phantom Power. Gord came out in his shocking pink, metallic suit with a white fedora. The pink suit is my favorite of all the colors he wears because I like to believe he dons it in support of cancer research. After the final song, all the band members were hugging each other and they gathered in a line at the front of the stage as the fans showered them with adoration. Eventually, everyone left and Gord was on stage by himself when he picked up on the story he mentioned earlier. Gord said, " I know I mentioned we played to zero people in a bar in Hamilton early in our career. This same situation was the only time the band played a song without a bass player. We were supposed to get $325 for the gig, I believe. We decided to play our set because if we didn't play we wouldn't be paid". Gord went on to say that during a song, Sinclair set his bass down on the stage and walked over to speak with the bar manager to see if the band would still be paid for playing. I think he mentioned they got their money and everyone in the arena got a good chuckle from the story as Gord waved good bye. The band played two more encores to complete their twenty-five song set.

Another Hipbaser and the review TTH posted mentioned the touching words Gord said to the end the concert (I copied and pasted them from a previous post):

After the final encore, Downie stood on stage alone and addressed the crowd. "It was a lot of fun. That is the main idea. None of it will last much longer than the particular phone you're shooting it on. And that's OK. I'm not anti-phone or anything." And then he paused dramatically.

"But, uh, it will be the little feelings here and there that pop up. OK?" And then he strode off the stage.

My wife and I have seen The Tragically Hip perform live over 100+ times in Halifax, numerous places in Southern Ontario and in small clubs throughout the Midwest and the Eastern Coast of the United States. We have so many memories of our travels to and from the shows and of waiting by the bus for a chance to meet some of the most friendly and down to earth guys around. The Hip are not stuck up rock stars. They always had time to say hello, take some photos with us and chat. I'm thankful my 20 y/o daughter was able to attend her first and possibly last Hip concert with us. My daughter became a Hip fan because her parents played practically nothing but Hip music for the first 8 years of her life. My daughter told me after the concert that she really enjoyed the show. She said she didn't know all the words to the songs, but she recognized every song. I was happy because the newbie enjoyed this concert as much as the two grizzled veterans.

I have met so many good people here on the Hipbase. I've met some of them at concerts over and over again and they have become friends. I personally enjoyed this concert so much! I'm glad I spent it with 20,000 other equally intense fans as myself. I will cherish the memory of this final concert experience. In closing, I must say how proud I am of Gord Downie standing up and fighting against his cancer diagnosis. Gord could have stayed at home and not performed on this tour. Instead, Gord will decide how he will finish his own story, just like one of my other Canadian heroes, Terry Fox.
User avatar
Hugh23
Hipbase Groupie
Hipbase Groupie
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:42 pm
Location: Livonia, Michigan

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby johnwblake » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:33 pm

Hugh23 wrote:We were filled with bittersweet excitement as my wife and daughter and I traveled from Detroit to Hamilton to see what may have been our final Tragically Hip concert. We jammed to our favorite selection of Hip songs as we sped up the 401 to the 403 on our mission to rock out with The Hip and join the fans in the Hammer in showing our love for Gord Downie and all the members of The Hip. The high energy and excitement of the fans was palpable in the sold out hockey arena.

The show began with a four song set from Fully, Completely. As with all the previous concerts on this tour, the band played together in a tight semi-circle around Gord. It was a great way to show the band's unity. During the first set in which The Hip played in this formation, I noticed Gord D was singing a lot to the fans in front of "stage left". Finally, I realized the reason for this. The camera at stage left, shooting for the arena big screen, was providing some great views of Gord singing while surrounded by his friends. Gord's shimmering, metallic, leather suits are so cool! He wore three different suits throughout the night. Each suit was worn with a matching fedora and each fedora had a large peacock feather protruding from the hat band. Gord began the night in the silver suit with a white fedora and a rainbow neck band.

The next four songs were from the recent Man Machine Poem release. The band was playing so well together and Gord's singing, cadence and delivery was excellent, too! The fans were hooked and singing along. After the song, What Blue, Gord said the band always enjoyed playing in Hamilton, but one of their first times playing in a small bar there was rough. He said they played in a bar with zero fans in it!! The Hip then delivered two powerful songs back to back. Gord performed In Sarnia with such emotion. The song sounded just like it did on the album. Then The Hip had everyone rocking to Machine. The Hamilton fans responded with a loud, raucous cheer after each of these two songs. What a great response to the new material.

At this point the band left the stage for a break as the stage crew moved the band's gear into its normal concert set up using the full stage. As this was done, a nice visual and audio distraction was provided to the fans. The big screen in the arena showed a lightning storm over what I believe was Georgian Bay. As the lightning strikes hit the land and the water, the loud crackles and booms of the thunder and lightning were broadcast over the sound system. The arena and stage lights were flashing with the lightning on the screen to provide a surreal feeling. The storm passed as the screen showed a warm, orange glowing sunset and the band returned from their break.

Gord returned wearing a purple suit with a matching purple fedora. The next four songs came from World Container followed by an emotional gut wrenching set from Day for Night. I have read previous concert reviews from other shows which say the Grace, Too performance is one of the best songs of the entire evening. The Hip certainly made a powerful statement with that song on this night, also. From the opening strains of Gord Sinclair's bass, the fans were ready for one of The Hip's most well known songs. The music seemed to pump a little louder through the speakers as Gord sang the lyrics and he put himself in the moment of the song when the protagonist finds he has been cheated on. As Gord sang, " Him...Here...Now!", the camera zoomed in to reveal an emotionally pained look on Gord's face with his eyes glistening with welled up tears he held back. I can't tell you if this scene was real emotion or an act, but that is the summation of a Gord Downie performance. He sold the moment to me and I bought it! The next song played was Scared. The fans recognized the song immediately and the arena lit up with cell phone lights. The fans knew the touching lyrics to this song and we all knew it was our time to connect personally with Gord and his struggle against brain cancer. A huge cheer went up during the following lines:

Tests have shown that suspicious are hostile
Their lives need not be shortened
Truth be told, they can live a long, long while
Tickled to death by their importance

Many fans were in tears as Gord ended the song with, "I got to go, it's been a pleasure doing business with you". The moment was very touching. The band played one more song and then took another break.

The last four songs of the main set came from Phantom Power. Gord came out in his shocking pink, metallic suit with a white fedora. The pink suit is my favorite of all the colors he wears because I like to believe he dons it in support of cancer research. After the final song, all the band members were hugging each other and they gathered in a line at the front of the stage as the fans showered them with adoration. Eventually, everyone left and Gord was on stage by himself when he picked up on the story he mentioned earlier. Gord said, " I know I mentioned we played to zero people in a bar in Hamilton early in our career. This same situation was the only time the band played a song without a bass player. We were supposed to get $325 for the gig, I believe. We decided to play our set because if we didn't play we wouldn't be paid". Gord went on to say that during a song, Sinclair set his bass down on the stage and walked over to speak with the bar manager to see if the band would still be paid for playing. I think he mentioned they got their money and everyone in the arena got a good chuckle from the story as Gord waved good bye. The band played two more encores to complete their twenty-five song set.

Another Hipbaser and the review TTH posted mentioned the touching words Gord said to the end the concert (I copied and pasted them from a previous post):

After the final encore, Downie stood on stage alone and addressed the crowd. "It was a lot of fun. That is the main idea. None of it will last much longer than the particular phone you're shooting it on. And that's OK. I'm not anti-phone or anything." And then he paused dramatically.

"But, uh, it will be the little feelings here and there that pop up. OK?" And then he strode off the stage.

My wife and I have seen The Tragically Hip perform live over 100+ times in Halifax, numerous places in Southern Ontario and in small clubs throughout the Midwest and the Eastern Coast of the United States. We have so many memories of our travels to and from the shows and of waiting by the bus for a chance to meet some of the most friendly and down to earth guys around. The Hip are not stuck up rock stars. They always had time to say hello, take some photos with us and chat. I'm thankful my 20 y/o daughter was able to attend her first and possibly last Hip concert with us. My daughter became a Hip fan because her parents played practically nothing but Hip music for the first 8 years of her life. My daughter told me after the concert that she really enjoyed the show. She said she didn't know all the words to the songs, but she recognized every song. I was happy because the newbie enjoyed this concert as much as the two grizzled veterans.

I have met so many good people here on the Hipbase. I've met some of them at concerts over and over again and they have become friends. I personally enjoyed this concert so much! I'm glad I spent it with 20,000 other equally intense fans as myself. I will cherish the memory of this final concert experience. In closing, I must say how proud I am of Gord Downie standing up and fighting against his cancer diagnosis. Gord could have stayed at home and not performed on this tour. Instead, Gord will decide how he will finish his own story, just like one of my other Canadian heroes, Terry Fox.



Very well said Hugh!
johnwblake
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 9:57 am
Location: Toronto

Re: 2016-08-16 - Hamilton, Ontario

Postby Torontonian69 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:09 am

At The Hundredth Meridian 360 degrees

Last edited by Torontonian69 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Torontonian69
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:17 am

PreviousNext

Return to 2016 Show Reviews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest